There can be any reason behind why your Canon printer has stopped functioning including the installation of the wrong driver, connection issue between your system and printer, etc.
In this blog we will see what hardware and software examination that one should perform and the resolution to rectify this problem, those who want to resolve any issue related to their Canon printer or their printer is not working anymore then you can immediately contact us at Canon Printer Support Number UK.Now let’s check the following:
Hardware issue that may halt printing
- Examine whether you are using 80mm thermal paper
- Must check that cables & USB correctly connected with your printers and to your computer.
- Check whether papers are properly installed in the printer tray Software issues then connect at Canon Printer Helpline Number UK
- One should open the print setting and must check whether their printer is set as the default printer or not.
- Try to use different browser
- Disable all antivirus software or spyware that are running in the background.
How to troubleshoot this problem in Windows 10?
If your printer won’t print or you are unable to connect with your Printer in Windows 10, then you can try the following steps:
- Must ensure your printer is turned on and check your USB or wireless connection
- The user can also download and run printing troubleshooter.
- If these above method does not help you then, follow the below steps to update a driver or can contact our customer care executives at Canon Printer Help Number UK.
- Right click on start button and click on Device Manager
- Now expand Printers and find your printer in the list
- Now right click on your printer and select Update Driver
This is how you can easily resolve this problem and your printer will start working again.