There is nothing to doubt in the fact that Canon is one of the most successful printer brands at present. These days, people prefer to go for Wi-Fi printers as they are more convenient to use. But the most common problem with these printers is that at the time they start printing at a slow pace or become completely unresponsive in the middle of printing task. There are different ways to resolve this issue:
Solution 1: Cancel Print Jobs: Turn on your printer and then follow the given steps:
- Open Control Panel and choose View Devices and Printers to check if your printer is set as default printer.
- If it does not then click your printer and tap Set as default printer.
- Then right-click your printer to select Printer properties.
- Click the Port tab and ensure that no port is selected and then click OK.
- After that, click your printer icon on the taskbar to see the print queue and cancel all print jobs from there and then again try printing.
Solution 2: Turn off Automatic Duplexing: Duplex printing can diminish the speed of your printer as the printer has to rotate the paper to print on the other side. To boost the speed of your printer, please disable duplex printing. If you are unaware of the exact method of turning off automatic duplexing then take help from our experts on Canon Printer Help Number UK.
- First, check the strength of your Wi-Fi router.
- You can place your printer near to your router.
- Ethernet connections are better than Wi-Fi, so try connecting the router with Ethernet cord.
Solution 4: Use Genuine Cartridge: Many Canon printers are designed in such a manner that they will stop working if you won’t use genuine ink cartridge and even if they do print then also you won’t get desired print quality. If your printer has stopped working then this can be one of the reasons behind it.
If the given solutions don’t work for you then, take assistance from genuine printer experts on Canon Printer Customer Care Number UK to resolve this issue, they will definitely serve you with a better solution to rectify this issue.